Workplace Safety & Health
Have you had time to put in place a complete workplace Safety
& Health program? Are you compliant with Government OSHA
Are you aware of your corporate and personal risks? Organizations that maintain the best safety records achieve the highest productivity, maintain the most positive morale, and ultimately deliver the greatest profit margins. Drake can assist you to create a great safety record.
Drake's Safety & Health experts offer a:
- OSHA programs review to identify best practices
- OSHA gap analysis to find weak areas
- Physical hazard analysis to ensure State & Federal
- Risk assessments for your particular business
- Hazards analysis to minimize single or multiple-exposure
hazards for your
company and employees
- Custom-designed OSHA training programs and claims
What is the End Result?
- Expert direction on how to improve
- Up-to-date advice on regulations
- Specific recommendations on policies and practices
- Efficient and effective systems and personnel, thus reducing
and increasing profits.
How is it Done?
Drake's experts visit your workplace to identify gaps in your
current system and bring your health and safety program up to the
highest standards. The next step is to train employees
and communicate the program to internal and external stakeholders. Finally, Drake can help you implement any changes to your health and safety practices.
What is the Payoff?
A good program takes care of your people while reducing your
costs. Drake knows
how to craft a OSHA programs that suits your business.
The most important payoff is protecting your employees' safety & health. This leads to higher productivity, and improved morale. A good program also reduces regulatory inspections and the lost production time that comes from government inspections and enforcement actions. There is a payoff in reduced risk and minimized claim costs. The payoff from improved safety & health in the workplace goes straight to the bottom line.