Do your managers believe that your performance management process is efficient and effective? If not it may be because the process is disconnected from real business needs. Drake can diagnose what needs to be changed and can assist you to align the values and objectives of your company to the behaviours of your peak performers.
Why isn't your performance management system working as well as you hoped? Perhaps managers have never been trained on giving feedback. Could it be that your performance reviews are based on 'activities' and skill sets that have nothing to do with achieving your business objectives? Maybe it is just too time consuming. Drake finds the weak points in your process and turns performance management into a valuable business tool.
Drake's Performance Management Solution:
- Aligns the company's objectives with the behaviours of its best employees
- Cuts down on complexity and time spent on the process
- Ensure clarity of work expectations and standards
- Trains managers in applying the performance management system
What is the End Result?
You get the information you need to make improvements such as:
- A simplified process customized to meet your specific needs
- An on-line system that saves time and makes data accessible
- Training and coaching for managers
- Supporting materials such as a career development guide, leader's guide, employee's guide and scorecard
How is it Done?
First, Drake Consultants meet with your leaders to analyze the needs of your company. The consultants then focus attention on the areas where your process isn't meeting your expectations. Drake can even study your top performers to provide a model for managing the performance of other employees. Having completed the research, Drake Consultants craft a customized performance management process and train your managers how to use it.
What is the Payoff?
management is so integral to a company's success that there are
many different payoffs. A good system means employees are working
on the right things. It increases their motivation, productivity
and ultimately your retention rates. It rewards good performers and
weeds out bad ones. It allows you to communicate how to change
direction when the business environment changes.
Elevate your performance management process to a relationship, productivity and behaviour modification tool that will drive positive change, development of core competencies and bottom line results.