Terminating employees can be extremely stressful and traumatic for both management and employees. This requires special skills and thorough planning to ensure a smooth and successful outcome.
Does your organization have the skills to professionally retrench staff while effectively maintaining productivity, improving morale and minimizing the chance of litigation?
To learn more about our Outplacement Solution, contact one of our US branches in Plantation, Florida or Arcadia, California.
What is the End Result?
Drake's career transition and outplacement solution can assist organizations to ensure the downsizing experience is handled sensitively and professionally, while achieving your overall objectives. We will customize an outplacement solution for your organization to minimize employee hardship while reducing corporate and personal exposure by:
- Maximizing your integrity and commitment to your employees
- Minimizing the negative effect on morale for remaining employees
- Alleviating undue employee stress
- Maintaining productivity while limiting business interruption
- Protecting your employment brand
- Reducing the chance of litigation
How is it Done?
Outplacement Consultants assists organizations who may need to
retrench employee's due to mergers, acquisitions, restructuring,
competitive influences or changes in office or plant
Drake will provide advice on the available solutions to meet the varying needs of the employees based on their level of experience and skill, with management's knowledge and collaboration.
We can create a customized solution for your organization drawing from a wide range of professional career transition and outplacement services that include:
- Practical career advice and emotional support
- Career coaching and resume preparation
- An enhanced understanding of skills, abilities, experience and personal characteristics/ traits by using behavioral assessments
- Minimizing the job search period and consequent stress
- Accessing networks and keys to the 'hidden' job market.
What is the Payoff?
In an increasingly
challenging climate, many organizations are facing the reality of
significant change in order to maintain a competitive advantage.
The prospect of talent rationalization is often a consequence of
Terminating employees without the proper process can have an overly negative effect on the individual and cause unnecessary business disruption.
Our career transition and outplacement solution assists organizations with advice on implementing effective changes while balancing business with staff needs.
The implementation of a professional outplacement solution has many benefits to employers and employees:
- Minimizing the risk of litigation
- Reducing negative impact on remaining staff morale and productivity
- Improving perception as an "employer of choice"
- Various options to addressing staff challenges and driving engagement
- Significant cost savings