Learning Management Systems
Administer, track, document, and report on training allowing your organization to offer interactive online courses, classroom and in-person events, on-the-job training, moderated forums, Webinars, and training documents.
What can the Exponential Impact LMS do for you?
- Help align learning initiatives with strategic goals.
- Simplify global certification efforts.
- Replace fragmented learning methods with one that is efficient, consistent, and centralized.
- Provide a systematic way to increase competencies and performance.
- Track progress and performance across all types of training activities.
- Automate tedious administrative and reporting tasks related to training.
Offer online, classroom, or blended training. Record on-the-job training. Deliver randomized assessments. Auto-generate printable certificates. Host collaborative learning forums. Gather student surveys. Communicate with news, noticeboards, and automated email notifications. Manage content reviews with workflows. Run robust reports. Upload third-party SCORM-compliant courseware. Sell courses via an e-commerce catalog.
If your organization is required to comply with government or other agency regulations, you may be called upon to prove that you provided training to employees or members. That's where the Exponential Impact LMS shines.
Our compliancy features meet strict government standards, allowing you to:
- Require digital signature of students during training to verify identity.
- Enter multiple levels of digital signatures from supervisors.
- Track all changes to content and training records via audit trails.
- Run audit reports that show details of each user's training record.
- Set up content rules to require retraining on a set date or after a period.
- Send automated training notifications.
Lectora Content Authoring
SCORM-compliant content authoring tools offer simplified authoring of courseware and tests. No software to install with the online version of Lectora.
Partnerships with major courseware vendors allow you to offer an extensive catalog of existing courses to your employees, partners, and clients.
For more information on Exponential Impact's TMS and LMS please contact our Solutions Department at 1-877-577-EXPO (3976) or visit www.exponential-impact.com.