HR Help Line
Drake's national HR Solutions Call Centre is focused on assisting SME's with their operational and more strategic needs, while assisting employers to deal with workplace emergencies that may arise.
To learn more about HR Help Line, contact one of our US branches in Plantation, Florida or Arcadia, California.
How is it Done?
Your subscription would include:
- Five days per week of telephone or e-mail advice to assist and manage your people issues quickly and efficiently
- Flexible payment options - pay monthly or annually
- Exclusive discounted pricing - if your business needs more than just advice, your subscription gives you full access to our entire suite of talent management solutions at a reduced rate
- Customized telephone line or email address for your organization
What is the End Result?
The Drake HR Help Desk is a National Telephone Advisory Service
to assist Small-Medium Enterprises with a broad range of
commercially sound HR advice,
- Strategic HR advice including implementation of onboarding programs, retention strategies, workforce planning, remuneration & performance management
- Drafting of HR policies and procedures
- Performance management advice
- Generalist strategic HR advice on any workplace issues
What is the Payoff?
HR Help Line provides practical and commercially sound advice on all aspects of talent management issues, big or small, via a subscription-based email or phone service.
Your business will gain access to a highly qualified and
experienced team of HR
consultants, who can provide valuable information on any Human Resources issue.
How can HR Help Line Help you?
- Time -Free up your time to focus on your company's main business goals
- Cost -On-going support without the full-time wage; HR Help Line is financially cheaper than staffing a specialist
- Flexibility -HR Help Line provides remote access, as well as tailored solutions to your individual issues