Business Process Outsourcing
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is a progressive method of
allowing you to
focus on your core business...the thing that differentiates you from the competition. BPO brings economies of scale and specialist expertise to business processes that are not part of your core business. Thanks to modern technology performance management methodologies, there are many business processes you can seamlessly outsource to an expert like Drake.
Outsourcing business processes gives you guaranteed cost and quality while taking the administrative headaches out of managing these processes. It allows you to convert fixed overhead costs to variable costs.
Business processes that can be outsourced include:
- Accounts payable
- Call centres
- Shipping, receiving and logistics
- Interim manufacturing steps
- Assembly processes
- Facilities management
- Housekeeping services
Drake offers our clients:
- Customization of processes to match your business needs
- A scalable solution that grows with your business
- Guaranteed cost and quality as outlined in our service level agreements
What is the End Result?
- Equal or superior quality of service at a reduced cost
- More time to concentrate on your core business
- 100% compliance with your business processes and objectives,
legislative requirements and changes to these requirements
- Flexibility so that the level of service fluctuates along with
of your business
How is it Done?
Drake's consultants meet management to map out your specific business processes and come to a clear understanding of what you need and how the outsourcing can best be implemented.
We create a service level agreement that specifies clearly what will be delivered and at what cost. Our consultants work with you to develop a thoughtful change management plan that covers all the issues in moving a business process over to Drake. Creative pricing and investment planning allows you to tailor a solution to your needs, including options like unit pricing, cost-savings rebates, profit sharing models, and other variable pricing methods.
What is the Payoff?
Management needs to focus on your core business. When a specialist provider has the economies of scale to provide lower costs, better quality and more flexibility than an in-house non-core function, then it is wise to outsource that process.